Wednesday, October 31, 2012




The road crew is literally at sea, visiting the 10th Annual High Seas Rally. We got some photos back from their travels to the Blues, Bikes and Barbeque Rally and Thunder Beach. Here are some shots of the RIVCO booth at those rallies, and sights seen. Also included is a pic of the 1 1/2 lb. sandwich Jordan ate at one of our local restaurants.Thanks to John for providing all the photos. (1 is BBB, 2 & 3 are Thunder Beach, and 4 is clearly the sandwich, but missing the 1 1/2 lb. pile of french fries!)

2 comments:

  1. I like the look of that red motorcycle. I wonder if where I can get that dress for my ride. lol. I checked many stores of motorcycle accessories. Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing how motorcycle tires change with time. I am always excited to come across the diversity that comes with automotive accessories. The ones shared here are an encouragement that as motorbike riders, we can always look forward to more tires in new looks, designs, styles and finishes to pimp our rides even more…I am out to try as many tires varieties as I can get in the market..

    ReplyDelete